Stargate Worlds (abbreviated as SGW) was a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) video game in-development by Cheyenne Mountain Entertainment (CME) in association with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM) and published by FireSky for Microsoft Windows. The game's setting was mainly borrowed from military science fiction series Stargate SG-1. The game was to focus on a premise set around an ancient device called the "Stargate".
- Feel the Heat – Master the battlefield using modern tactics and firepower
- Travel Instantly – Dial up the Stargate to explore dozens of worlds from ancient civilizations to high-tech planets
- Team Up – Battle devious and powerful enemies with your friends
- Find the New You – Pick from seven archetypes with unique skills and styles
- Don't Fight It – Simulate translation, repair and sabotage with minigames as your buddies battle it out
- Advance with the story – New story, missions, weapons and loot delivered regularly